The JNBridge JMS Adapter for .NET provides seamless integration of JMS (Java Message Service) capabilities into Microsoft .NET applications.
With the adapter, you can quickly and easily create custom .NET applications that can send messages to, and receive messages from, an existing JMS infrastructure.
The JNBridge JMS Adapter for .NET:
- Requires absolutely no change to your existing JMS enterprise server.
- Does not require your JMS to explicitly support .NET — requires only the standard Java client.
- Works with any vendor's JMS JMS 2.0 or 1.1 compliant implementation, including IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, ActiveMQ, GlassFish/OpenMQ, JBoss OpenJMS, Pramati JMS Server, SAP, SonicMQ, Tibco EMS.
- Works with any custom .NET application or works with any Microsoft program that can consume a WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) end point, such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Bridge JMS local transactions and .NET distributed transactions, with full rollback capability.
Fast to implement and quick to deploy
- The adapter presents a simple send/receive interface using standard data types requiring no specific knowledge beyond the ability to code C# or VB.NET.
- When integrated into a custom .NET solution using the Visual Studio design-time code generation capabilities, you can browse existing JMS enterprise servers and select supported operations, automatically generating easy-to-use classes.