The JNBridge JMS Adapter for .NET enables you to access JMS services from a wide variety of .NET applications.
Benefits of JNBridge JMS Adapter for .NET
- Works with any vendor's JMS server.
- Fast to implement, quick to deploy.
- Expects no programming knowledge of JMS.
- Leaves your JMS server untouched.
- Explore available JMS queues and topics with the design tool integrated into Visual Studio.
- Send and receive messages.
- Support for multiple types of receive, including:
- Blocking receive
- Blocking receive with timeout
- .NET-style asynchronous receive
- Inbound (hosted service) receive
- JMS local transactions and .NET distributed transactions, with full rollback capability
- Text messages, byte messages, map messages
- Point-to-point messaging (queues) and publish/subscribe (topics)
- Durable subscriptions
- Message selectors/filters
- JMS header properties
- Configure and run as a single process via the shared-memory channel, or in separate processes or on separate machines across a network via TCP/IP.
- Supports Microsoft's Azure AppFabric API, allowing .NET client endpoints running in the cloud to consume and produce JMS messages from JMS servers on the ground.
- Based on the dependable and robust JNBridgePro Java and .NET interop technology.