The JNBridge JMS Adapter for BizTalk Server enables you to access JMS services from BizTalk Server.
Benefits of JNBridge JMS Adapter for BizTalk Server
- Works with any vendor's JMS server.
- Fast to implement, quick to deploy.
- Leaves your JMS server untouched.
- Connect BizTalk Server orchestrations to JMS infrastructure.
- Bind send/receive ports to JMS queues and topics.
- Local JMS transactions
- Text messages, byte messages
- Point-to-point messaging (queues) and publish/subscribe (topics)
- Durable subscriptions
- Message selectors/filters
- JMS header properties
- Message intake throttling
- Request/response and solicit/response messaging patterns
- Configure and run as a single process via the shared-memory channel, or in separate processes or on separate machines across a network via TCP/IP.
- Provides fault-tolerant connections for JMS Server shutdown scenarios
- Based on the dependable and robust JNBridgePro Java and .NET interop technology.